If you have a GroupOn, please visit thearcheryhut.com/voucher to schedule your class. Thank you!
This is a one-time introductory class for families or individuals interested in the sport of archery, but who have never had the opportunity to try it! Whether an interest has been sparked by the Olympic Games or recent movies, we are happy to introduce you to archery. The class will cover basic safety procedures, proper shooting form, how to check eye dominance, and most importantly how to properly handle a bow, so that you can let your first arrow fly! It will be a great experience for everyone to try something new, and perhaps pick up a new hobby! From then on it is encouraged that archers participate in our six week Archery 101 class and eventually join a league or the The Archery Huts’ Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD) club!
- Instructor Training
- Small Class Sizes
- $25 Per Person
- Ages 8 and Up
- Register and pay online 24 hrs in advance. No Exceptions
- One-time Class
- Equipment Provided by The Archery Hut
- Saturdays 1:30-2:30 pm and Wednesdays 5:00-6:00 pm
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance for full refund
- You must be on time to class. No late admittance for safety reasons. We’re a little hard to find, so please come early!
After clicking on a date below, put a check in the box below the calendar to proceed.
You will receive and email afterwards with logon info so you can change your class times if needed.
For more information, please contact us at (719) 659-1625.